Our client based in Barnoldswick have a opportunity for a french speaking owner services consultant on a 6 month temporary contract with a possibility of a permanent role at the end of the contract.
The purpose of the role is to provide a professional, efficient and quality telephone, email and administrative support service to all rental property owners and agencies in line with company process/procedure and relevant quality, contractual and legislative requirements.
• Respond to all incoming queries within pre-agreed service levels
• Follow company call structure and written standards/guidelines • Manage the response within contractual and legislative requirements e.g. health and safety and trading standards • Act as a point of contact for the regional teams • Facilitate the flow of information/documentation between the OS Team and Regional Teams where appropriate • Carry out other tasks as and when required
You will be liasing with the following parties in your role:
• Property Owners/Key Holders/ Agencies
• Visit Britain • Other third parties/suppliers • Property Management Services
You must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and good working knowledge of MS Outlook and Word and be a fluent French speaker.
Ideally you will have 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) and a NVQ in Customer Service and any of the following skills would be advantageous:
• Knowledge and application of Tour Res
• Knowledge and application of SuperAgent • Knowledge and application of Goldmine • Pass 3 • MS Excel • Knowledge of the exchange business
Our client is looking to take the successful candiate onto their books on a temporary 6 month contract with a possibility of been offered a permanent role in the future.
Hours of work are 9am-5pm Monday to Friday with an hour for lunch. You must be flexible with these hours as the odd evening and weekend will also need to be worked.